Saturday, December 17, 2011

Healthy Teeth: Healing and Preventing Cavities


I took this information home with me and started doing some research.

One of the first sites I found was CureToothDecay.com. I read through the website and bought the book. Ramiel Nagel tells his story about his 1 year old daughter decaying teeth before his eyes. He dove on the doctrine of Dr. Weston Price and his research >>

Weston Price was a prominent dentist who lived in the early 1900's (1915-1936). He who has traveled the world looking for populations that are immune to decay. He has spent several field research looks at how these specific populations maintain immunity through diet and lifestyle, and what happened to their teeth when they were familiar with the modern food. At the end of his study, Dr. Price concluded as follows:

"Tooth decay is not only unnecessary, but an indication of our departure from the nature of the fundamental laws of life and health ."

Our teeth are resistant to decay. In every culture, Dr. Price discovered certain foods that have been carefully collected and prepared for the " ensure strong mind, body and spirit of its people. "

Ramiel said tooth decay for two reasons:

1) "We can not consume enough nutrients to build new enamel ..."

2) "... and an old enamel gradually wears away, the body can transform calcium and phosphorus elements in the teeth of the nutrients that are taken to other important parts of the body, such as brain or heart."

In short, tooth decay is the result of physical degeneration. Our teeth decay when factors do not have enough body building, particularly compounds called fat-soluble activators. "

Ramiel puts everything out there. Here is a quote regarding his books from the President of the Holistic Dental Association, Tom Gallagher DDS>> "Those who follow the principles of a high degree of success in stopping cavities and those who do not return to me more and more cavities ."

So, what happened to me?

6 months after the protocol in the "tooth dental treatment," I saw the success and healing of my teeth! I would not say that my teeth are completely cured, but I have no more pain and my teeth and gums makes it stronger. I still have a temporary filling in my molar, but have had pain for several months. I think it's really Ramiel something here and this information will be released to the masses.

time World dentistry is fulfilled, Drill, and then Bill.Biblija says, "All we like sheep have gone astray, and we turned in their own ways, but the Lord laid on him iniquity of us all ." Isaiah 53:6 When we think of ourselves and just follow the herd, do not ask-and thus, is not found. We just follow what everyone else does, and dare not hesitate to see the doctor a question. Now, I'm not saying that all dentists are wrong. I think there are some who really want to help people. I think it has to do with politikom.ADA (American Dental Association) is actually the same as the AMA (American Medical Association). The primary sponsors of all your training and continuing ed. from pharmaceutical companies. Therefore, the use of drugs, chemicals, surgery and other procedures they learn. Do you have learned about nutrition and how it affects our teeth and / or body? Actually not. Perhaps the term of eight years of education. It's just the way it is, unless a medical student, specializes in nutrition and alternative therapies.

So, after years and generations past, a common procedure is becoming common practice. Even if it is far from God to do it. It's amazing how the Bible says about what we eat to maintain a healthy temple!

Here is a brief glimpse of the protocol I am following the "tooth dental treatment ":

(this is very similar to the proposed Food Maker Diet)

high vitamin butter - it's butter from cows that were pastured on the rich grass in the spring and summer months. This is, of course, yellow / orange color and contains many necessary vitamins factors that bonds minerals to our kosti.Primjer would Kerrigold brand or you can find high vitamin butter oil in the

Cod liver oil - Carlson's life or garden brands are the best. Fermented cod liver oil is better.

I take approx. 1 tsp. butter and 1 tsp. cod liver oil at every meal. 3x/day. These are called fat-soluble activators.

fermented foods -. I drink a glass of kefir in the morning, and then the local sauerkraut with lunch and dinner

bone broth -. I drink 1-2 glasses of Bone Broth everyday

Raw milk -. I drink 2-4 cups of raw goat's milk every day

Fermented cereals -. I only eat sourdough bread goods (English muffins, crepes, pancakes, crackers, etc. ..) It's best not to eat too many grains, although

Strong Limit Any sugar or processed foods in the diet. This will only slow the healing process.

wild fish - We have been trying to eat fish 1-2 times a week. Eg. Salmon (canned or fresh) and Cod.

Lots of fresh and cooked vegetables.

Limit certain fruit -. Pineapple, oranges, peaches and bananas, because their sugar content of fruit

With this change of diet, I brush my teeth with an electric toothbrush, alternately homeopathic toothpaste, hydrogen peroxide, salt water and homemade toothpaste. I also rinse your mouth / teeth with salt water several times each day and floss once a day.

Some extra things I added to the trip:

Oil Pulling - swishing sunflower or coconut oil around in your mouth and between my teeth for about 20 minutes on an empty stomach. This is a great way to detox and should be done on an empty stomach. I have it first thing in the morning before I drink a glass of kefir.

Egg Shell Calcium -. I use free-range eggs from our chickens shells

raw egg smoothies

For anyone interested in learning more about how you treat your teeth, of course, I strongly suggest you buy a book and browse the web site for all informacije.Knjiga is so much more information than I am able to write here.

Ramiel provides a basic list of foods you should eat (and resources to find them), and gives you a list of foods you should eat. It also gives you great was the Weston Price and the study was done and its findings.

We hope that this information is helpful to you? Please share this post with your friends and family who might be interested in info. We are excited to continue the journey of healthy teeth with the whole family that encouraged us to get a couple of dairy goats this spring!

for your health,

Amy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment