Thursday, October 27, 2011

Natural Health - Natural Help For Skin Pigment Changes



When I was in the early 20's, I was dealing with the skin condition that my dermatologist could not explain, and I hid in my house. I was diagnosed with "Vitiligo" which proved to be an irregular pale patches of skin -. Basically the top of my leg, behind my neck

I was so upset because I lived on the beach and has a tan was so important to me. Tanning is the worst thing to do if you want to hide the white spots that would not tan on the skin. My doctor prescribed steroid creams and antibiotics - did not help at all

.

For most people, Vitiligo is a chronic condition. For me it was not the case. Mine went away when I started to adjust my diet and started drinking raw juices and make other positive lifestyle changes.

At the time, I do not know exactly what it is to go, just like I do not know what brought it on.

Now, after several decades of research and experience in holistic health, nutrition, detoxification, and alternative medicine - I have a "hypothesis" to refer to vitilago. I have not read any material about anywhere, but as often happens with me can determine useful approaches to health challenges, combining their knowledge, experience, common sense, and intuitive abilities.

I'll tell you my hypothesis. I will not go into how I came to my hypothesis, except to say that right before I had my case vitilago I put on lots of antibiotics for bronchitis and other respiratory problems. I was also dealing with some major life stress.

My hypothesis is that Vitilago systemic fungal condition is similar, if not, candidiasis (yeast overgrowth). Internal fungal overgrowth often shows up on the skin (psoriasis is still affected by this skin condition ).

overtaxed adrenals are often at stake here - so that stress can play a major role in contributing to it. Often candida issues go hand in hand with stress, the adrenal glands.

One of the best ways to combat fungal problem that does not eat mushrooms (He likes sugar - sugar and simple carbohydrates such as bread and pasta - are a big no no) and use a natural anti-fungal compounds (I I talk about man-made drugs - antifungal drugs are chemicals that are often very harsh on the liver). Also, relaxation and nurturing body rests to lessen the stress hormones released by the adrenals.

In my opinion the best natural anti-fungal substances come from our plant kingdom (nature take care of nature) is especially therapeutic essential oils. Many of our essential oils have anti-fungal properties (smell, and they're so good!), Such as purification and Melrose.

No comments:

Post a Comment