Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is Soy the Health Food That It Was Lead to Be?


Soy has many effects. If the strain is not organic, then it is likely that genetically modified, so it is important to eat only organic. But there are other health problems with soy.

Other studies have shown that eating soy:

- Increases the risk of breast cancer in women

- causes brain damage in men and women

- causes abnormalities in children

- contributes to thyroid disorders, because it is high in isoflavones

- The causes of food allergy

- weakens the immune system

- causes kidney stones

- associated with malnutrition

- cause digestive stress

- The causes of cognitive decline

- Increases the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and infertility

Soy contains phytoestrogens, which mimic the female hormone estrogen action. Drink 2 cups of soy per day can change in a woman's menstrual cycle. From infants to soy infant formulas may be equivalent to that child receives the five values ​​estrogen birth control pills every day. Soy products that are OK are the ones who are right, like fermented natto and miso and tempeh, it is unfermented soy products that are not good. I struggled with this one, because I personally do not like milk. I like milk buffaloes and goats, but I can not get organic for me and quite frankly I have tried all other alternatives, such as oats and rice milk and I wonder what new research that will come out about these soy milk, as was once believed that the wonder mlijeko.Jedini time I have a milk product with my quinoa porridge I eat about 2-3 times a week, so what I do is mix it up. One week I strain, and then other weeks I'll be something else, so I will not have much. What is important is that you do not have much. Children should not have young women who wish to conceive should avoid it.

1 comment:

  1. We learned before that Soy has many good effects on health. In this post a series of health problem of Soy furnished elaborately. Part of a sentence is "women who wish to conceive should avoid it(Soy) makes me afraid. Thanks for this great post. Family Dentist

    ReplyDelete