Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Health and Fitness Is a Decision



90 days My Body Transformation: where I started

16 February 2011, I started 90 days fitness transformation, because I started to feel slow, tired, unhealthy, and in the worst shape of my life. Their are many programs out there to choose from and I recommend to go out and find one that suits you best.

I've always grown up to be active in the life of the entire elementary school, and most of my 20's. I grew up in martial arts, swimming through high school, and tennis. At the age of 30, I started to go and eat on the road wherever we busy life we eat. I did not choose what my body needs to stay healthy, instead I chose the foods that I wanted to emotionally. This can lead to the death trap in most of my life and was not different.

9 months after my little sister I met in the home cardio program, I started to make a choice to change my life health wise. The first go around was about 50% commitment, and guess what I got out of it? 25% score! My diet is not matching my fitness and what I found out later down the road is that if you want to completely transform your body in both health and fitness and feel better on a daily basis, then you must commit to a diet. In most people's opinion including mine, the diet is 80% of the battle. Without proper nutrition and a consistent schedule, you will be wasting your time.

This is where my struggle, finding the time to diet and fitness happen in my life. I worked Graveyard 02:00 to 08:00. I took the kids to school and doing my day job from 9:00 to 16:00. When I got home, I was tired and had to sleep to get ready for the next change, which began at 2:00 opet.Istina is, everyone has a busy schedule and where most people do not even begin to improve their lives in initial decision to do just that. Just like the popular Nike saying "Just Do It!" Regardless of your schedule and how busy you are, you can not assume that you have put health on the line. Without your health, how well you answer is not too good. Why work so hard and neglecting our bodies because we are all mentally trained to have to work hard to stay with the busy schedule of life, then we deserve to relax after 17:00 the crowd, or happy hour.

must make a decision that changed my life

Ok, enough about that, let him get to the fitness and health. First you must decide to work as hard on your health but your finances, but said yes. Second, you must make a commitment to the program selected, regardless of your busy schedule. Everyone can make time for something you really feel is important in life and people can easily do the complete opposite and is disposed on the things they think they can live without. Without health, you will not live long as you enjoy what you work so hard for. To the point, but it's true. Further, the third, you must be consistent and I believe you will succeed.

Prepare yourself is important. This means choosing the right fitness program that is proven to get results you need, planning your mealsaccording that your program application, log your workouts to see improvements and letting it be a guide to improve as each week goes on. These 3 points are vital to know before you start. I like saying "If you do not know where to go, how do you know where to start ?"

must know the Good vs. Bad proteins, carbohydrates and fats

Proper diet will increase your score more than you will know. If you do not eat right, you're wasting your time, and at the end of your fitness program, you will be dissappointed in your results and stop the entire life cause you will think they do not work. Then you also look at all the other success story, and it will bring you down and make you say it is a scam, when the truth is, that scammed.

Okay, what are the things that you can eat that will help you and things will ...........

Good protein will help you lose fat in the breast Chix, Turkey, cheese, egg whites, crab and salmon.

Good Carbohydrates are sprouted grain bread, wedding rice, millet, quinoa, sweet potatoes with a little butter and cinnamon and all the fruits and vegetables are good to go (good fiber contained in fruits and vegetables will actually help you burn fat faster ).

How about fat, they have good fats that will help you burn fat faster by eating. These include avocados, all natural peanut butter (I love the PB2), almonds, olive oil, coconut oil, and nuts. Good fats will help you burn fat and bad fat to store fat in it.

What I've learned to stay away from foods high in sugar and processed foods. If you want your liver breaks down fat in your body, you have to stop eating the processed foods such as high fructose syrup, artificial sweeteners, and hydrogenated oils.

Now you have an idea of the foods that will help the foods that will kill you. One thing is for sure is that no matter what you eat, you enjoy it. Just because a food is healthy does not mean it does not taste good. Also, make sure you eat the right portions at each meal. Usually part of the size of your fist. The amount of protein and carbohydrates you should eat per day depends on your weight minus your body fat. So if you have 20% body fat, time to get your total body weight, then the number minus your total body weight, this is how many grams you need per day in protein and carbohydrates. (example: 20% x £ 180 = 36 pounds of fat in your body, 180 pounds-36 pounds of fat = 144 pounds of lean body weight you need to eat 144 grams and 144 grams of carbohydrates a day ..) Now divide the total grams (144) according to how meals you can eat in one day and your number (in this scenario, someone who eats 5 times a day will need 28.8 grams each meal to 144 for the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment