Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Health Diet Foods - Three Top 10 Best Foods For Protein, Carbs, and Fat



eating healthy foods are essential to the success of weight loss. Before I jump into this triple feature the top 10 list of the best health diet foods I want to go over some things, some general guidelines. First of all, many people who are afraid of getting into the same routine of eating often approach me. They ask if it is possible to create a wide variety of foods to fill their prehrane.Odgovor that, but from personal experience, I eat the same food every week. I have about 10 different dishes that I absolutely love and that eating them regularly for 5 + years and never got old or boring. The health diet food are very high in nutritional value and supply me with everything I need and it is diverse enough. Now, it's not set in stone, if you want to expand their combination meals to 20 or even 30 different dishes, feel free to do so.

A list of

I've broken the list into 3 kategorije.Top 10 protein, the top 10 in carbohydrates and fats in the top 10. Feel free to mix and match these 10 foods for each category in any way you want. As with any diet, you want to keep a close eye on your calorie intake. I will not go into how many calories you should consume as it is different for everyone. I recommend a simple Google search for "calorie intake guide." This should give a useful guide to your own calorie intake. Below is a list of 3 Health Diet Foods starting with the protein

Top 10 protein foods

1 Chicken (without skin)

2 Turkey (without skin)

3 Lean beef decreases

4 Lean pork meat reduces the

5 Lean reduces lamb

6 Lean cuts of beef

7.Eggs

8 Egg whites

9 Tuna

10 Salmon

Top 10 carb foods

1 Brown rice

2 100% whole wheat bread

3 100% whole wheat bagels

4 100% whole wheat pita bread

5 Whole wheat / whole grain pasta

6 Sweet potato

7 Sweet potato

8 Oatmeal

9 Buckwheat

10 Bulgur

Top 10 Foods for Fat

Note the Health Diet Foods on this list are high in fat, they are a good kind of fat at the right level

1 Salmon

2 Mackerel

3 Herring

3 Herring

...

5 Sardine

6 Scallops

7 Halibut

8 Fish oil supplements (I use this brand)

9 Peanuts

10 Almonds

there you go, it's a solid start to eating healthy foods you can focus on. With this list, clearly you can mix and match all the different dishes that you want. In fact, if my math is correct there are more than 1000 combinations from this list alone. There are many other health food these are the only ones that meet my personal criteria. Creating a diet plan and exercise after the effective rituals are great ways to lose weight and keep it off. I want to take a minute to talk about detoxification diet.

detoxification diets are not exactly healthy diet food, but they provide a quick effective way to lose weight quickly. In fact you can start seeing dramatic results within a week. I recommend a detox diet before you start to lifelong weight loss routine. If you are interested in fast acting detox diet I know very efficiently which can be found within two links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment